|Sunday, 04 May 2008 14:11|
Pace Engineers have very generously sponsored our juniors program for 2013. These fund will be used to support the Juniors throughout the year, with intial funding going towards paying for hire of the Chandler Velodrome every Wednesday night. Other funds will go towards the ANZAC 25, bikes, coaching and support for juniors travelling to events. Thank you very much to Brad and Silvana Gradwell for their support.
Northside Massage Centre
Opening in 2009 in brand new purpose-built premises in Aspley, the team at Northside Massage Centre
We now have HI-CAPS capability, so members can claim upfront on their health funds.Northside Massage Centre are very pleased to offer all HPRW members
We now also offer Acupuncture and Reflexology which are both proving to be quite popular.
The Northside Massage Centre is next to Jim Collins' bike ship on Gympie Rd Aspley.
Opening hours are:
10am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday;
10am to 8pm Wednesday and Thursday;
and 8am to 4pm Saturday.
For more information, please either visit our website at www.NorthsideMassageCentre.com.au or
call us on 3263 5001.
Jim Collins has opened his new bike shop.
|Last Updated on Friday, 21 June 2013 13:47|
- 12 Apr 2014 Nundah Results
- Nick Schultz wins in France!
- 2014 Nicol Jackson Womens Series
- Closeburn ITT 5th April 2014 Results
- 2014 ANZAC 25
- 29 Mar 2014 Nundah Junior Results
- Mar 29 2014 Battle of the Arses Results
- 22nd Mar 14 Lakeside Results
- Interested in becoming active in cycling without getting sweaty??
- 2014 Track Masters National Championships