|Sunday, 04 May 2008 14:11|
Pace Engineers have very generously sponsored our juniors program for 2013. These fund will be used to support the Juniors throughout the year, with intial funding going towards paying for hire of the Chandler Velodrome every Wednesday night. Other funds will go towards the ANZAC 25, bikes, coaching and support for juniors travelling to events. Thank you very much to Brad and Silvana Gradwell for their support.
Northside Massage Centre
Opening in 2009 in brand new purpose-built premises in Aspley, the team at Northside Massage Centre
We now have HI-CAPS capability, so members can claim upfront on their health funds.Northside Massage Centre are very pleased to offer all HPRW members
We now also offer Acupuncture and Reflexology which are both proving to be quite popular.
The Northside Massage Centre is next to Jim Collins' bike ship on Gympie Rd Aspley.
Opening hours are:
10am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday;
10am to 8pm Wednesday and Thursday;
and 8am to 4pm Saturday.
For more information, please either visit our website at www.NorthsideMassageCentre.com.au or
call us on 3263 5001.
Jim Collins has opened his new bike shop.
|Last Updated on Friday, 08 March 2013 15:06|
- Troy Bayliss O'Reillys Gran Fondo Results
- 19th May Nundah Results
- Rider Cover donate two junior track bikes
- Dinner at Sonamas Wed 29th May 2013
- e-Petition for minimum safe passing distance for Cyclists
- 11th May 2013 Lakeside Results
- Ride for Daniel - Lakeside Apr 28
- 2013 Battle on the Border Results
- 4th May 2013 Nundah Results
- 2013 Soldier's Honour Handicap Road Race 28 Apr