|Monday, 31 March 2008 08:57|
We conduct criterium races at the Albert Bishop Park Criterium Course at Hedley Ave Nundah and at Lakeside Park (previously known as Lakeside International Raceway) the home of many great car and motorcycle races in the past. During the winter season we conduct road races (both scratch race and handicaps), time trials and a hill climb at various open road locations such as Closeburn (near Samford), Elimbah, Pine Dam, Somerset Dam and Mt Mee.
Here are some maps for some of our regular courses:
Lakeside Park motorracing curcuit
Pine Dam Course (used for the Soldier's Honour race)
Elimbah Course (sometimes variant's on this course are used depending on road conditions - this is a out and back course)
Mt Mee Hillclimb (currently unavailable due to roadworks)
Century Ride (annual 100 mile ride - route changes slightly from year to year)
Sometimes the bikely.com site is a bit flaky - if so these route are also available via ridewithgps
For a list of events, see the Calendar.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 17:11|
- HPRW Members to compete in Commonwealth Games and World Champs
- 12 Apr 2014 Nundah Results
- Nick Schultz wins in France!
- 2014 Nicol Jackson Womens Series
- Closeburn ITT 5th April 2014 Results
- 2014 ANZAC 25
- 29 Mar 2014 Nundah Junior Results
- Mar 29 2014 Battle of the Arses Results
- 22nd Mar 14 Lakeside Results
- Interested in becoming active in cycling without getting sweaty??