Twilight Criterium Series 2020-21The annual Hamilton Twilight Criterium Series is on again! There are six races over summer on a Wednesday afternoon, three before Christmas and three after. As there is not enough light to run all of our usual grades, we only run four senior grades.
- Due to track resurfacing there is a two week gap between rounds one and two.
- All juniors U17 and younger must race in the Junior Races only and must get their rollout (gearing) checking before picking up their number at registration. Check the Grading list below
- For safety reasons, as these races are short and fast and attract large fields, riders new to racing on Starter Packs and Trial licences are not permitted to enter.
- All entries are online and close 12pm on the day of the race. No entries will be accepted after this time so please be organised and enter in advance.
- Please have your licence ready to show when picking up your number - online entry does not validate your licence. Download your digital licence from your AusCycling member profile at www.tidyhq.com
- All riders must have a current Hamilton Wheelers grading BEFORE entering. Apply for a grading online HERE no later than 8pm Tuesday night.
- Hamilton Gradings have now changed to A,B,C,D,E & F (instead of A,B1,B2,C1,C2 & D) so make sure you know what grade to enter. Check the Grading List below to make sure you're on it!
Click here for Online Entry for all Hamilton Events