Code of Conduct Reminder
Hamilton Wheelers want to ensure that our racing is a safe and enjoyable environment for riders of all ages. With this in mind, we support Cycling Queensland's Behavioral Guidelines that have been developed to:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
- Maintain the elements of enjoyment and satisfaction in cycling.
- Make adults aware that young people participate in sport to satisfy themselves and not necessarily to satisfy adults or members of their own peer group.
- Improve the physical fitness of all through encouraging participation in cycling by making it attractive, safe and enjoyable for all those involved.
- Consistently remind administrators, coaches, officials, volunteers and parents that the sport of cycling should be conducted for the good of all of the people involved.
If there is a racing incident or behaviour that you wish to report, please try and identify the rider(s) by number and calmly advise the chief commissaire immediately after the race.