How to pin on your numberHere is the correct way to pin on your number for races with Hamilton Wheelers. We use a camera directly in line with the finish. This means you number must be clearly visible directly from side on.
- Pin you number across your ribcage (not on your back) when leant over in a sprint position
- Make sure it's on the correct side - right side for normal direction Nundah, left side for most road courses and reverse crits
- Check to make sure the number isn't folded over
- You can angle the number so it's vertical when leant over
- Extra pins are available if you need to make it more 'aero'
- 'My mate did it for me' is not a good excuse!
- Don't forget to claim your places straight after the race
Can you read all these numbers?