|Friday, 10 August 2012 14:10|
The Council has approved the development application and lease for our new HPRW Clubhouse at the Nundah Criterium Circuit. So it's time to get serious with construction!
The club executive has decided to create a sub-committee to oversee the construction of the building and are calling 'expressions of interest' from club members who wish to nominate. The skills of other members and supporters will be required from time to time; the building subcommittee will co-opt persons with such skills according to need. In particular we need the following expertise:
a. Project management/builder (we need someone to oversee the whole job).
d. Government funding grants co-ordinator.
e. Building Certifier
f. Engineer (hydraulic)
Thank you to members who have already offered their skills/assistance.
The club executive would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our Vice President Graeme Spender for his architectural assistance and Daly International for their work on the Council development approval process.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 13:33|
- Women's Handicap for Round 3 Twilight
- Fast N Furious Racing at the Nundahdome
- 7th Dec 2013 Nundah Results
- 4th Dec 2013 Twilight Series Round 2
- HPRW at the Tour of Bright
- Bravehearts Time Trial
- Nov 27 2013 Twilight Series Round 1
- Twilight Series 2013/2014
- 2013 Cycling Queensland Awards Night
- 23 Nov 2013 Lakeside Results