|Safety Brief - please read|
|Saturday, 14 March 2009 20:41|
Important message for all riders.
Rob Oshlack had kindly prepared a rider's Safety Brief to be given to all new members and for all existing members to read. It contains a few simple tips to make our racing safer. Thanks Rob!
|Last Updated on Thursday, 08 March 2012 09:25|
- Troy Bayliss O'Reillys Gran Fondo Results
- 19th May Nundah Results
- Rider Cover donate two junior track bikes
- Dinner at Sonamas Wed 29th May 2013
- e-Petition for minimum safe passing distance for Cyclists
- 11th May 2013 Lakeside Results
- Ride for Daniel - Lakeside Apr 28
- 2013 Battle on the Border Results
- 4th May 2013 Nundah Results
- 2013 Soldier's Honour Handicap Road Race 28 Apr