|Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:11|
Training RidesZupps Sunday Rides - You can always rely on HPRW members looking for someone to train with on Sunday mornings. Meet at Zupps Aspley (Gympie Road) between 6.15 and 6.30am and head north and around Redcliffe. Please note – this is a fast-pace ride.
Ascot Catering Group Ride – Join the HPRW/Ascot Catering Team on their Sunday morning rides. Meet at the cannon at Nundah Memorial Park, 6am each Sunday. Email Robert if you wish to go onto the Ascot Catering email list.
Sprint Training - Nundah Criterium Circuit - 5pm Thursdays - a good hit-out! Just turn up and jump on to a group of about your ability. Usual training routine is to form a pace-line taking short turns at the front for a few laps at increasing speed, then a free-for-all lap with a sprint finish…then do it all again!
|Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:19|
- Race Report - Jess goes National
- 8th Mar 2014 Lakeside Results
- Mitch Mulhern World Championship Gold!
- 1 Mar 2014 Nundah Results
- Updated Grading List
- 2014 Qld Masters Track Championship
- 22nd February 2014 Lakeside Results
- Battle of the Aarses (rescheduled to March 29)
- Rocky Cup on Wheels Report
- 15 Feb 2014 Nundah Results