|Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:11|
Training RidesZupps Sunday Rides - You can always rely on HPRW members looking for someone to train with on Sunday mornings. Meet at Zupps Aspley (Gympie Road) between 6.15 and 6.30am and head north and around Redcliffe. Please note – this is a fast-pace ride.
Ascot Catering Group Ride – Join the HPRW/Ascot Catering Team on their Sunday morning rides. Meet at the cannon at Nundah Memorial Park, 6am each Sunday. Email Robert if you wish to go onto the Ascot Catering email list.
Sprint Training - Nundah Criterium Circuit - 5pm Thursdays - a good hit-out! Just turn up and jump on to a group of about your ability. Usual training routine is to form a pace-line taking short turns at the front for a few laps at increasing speed, then a free-for-all lap with a sprint finish…then do it all again!
|Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:19|
- Troy Bayliss O'Reillys Gran Fondo Results
- 19th May Nundah Results
- Rider Cover donate two junior track bikes
- Dinner at Sonamas Wed 29th May 2013
- e-Petition for minimum safe passing distance for Cyclists
- 11th May 2013 Lakeside Results
- Ride for Daniel - Lakeside Apr 28
- 2013 Battle on the Border Results
- 4th May 2013 Nundah Results
- 2013 Soldier's Honour Handicap Road Race 28 Apr