|Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:11|
Training RidesZupps Sunday Rides - You can always rely on HPRW members looking for someone to train with on Sunday mornings. Meet at Zupps Aspley (Gympie Road) between 6.15 and 6.30am and head north and around Redcliffe. Please note – this is a fast-pace ride.
Ascot Catering Group Ride – Join the HPRW/Ascot Catering Team on their Sunday morning rides. Meet at the cannon at Nundah Memorial Park, 6am each Sunday. Email Robert if you wish to go onto the Ascot Catering email list.
Sprint Training - Nundah Criterium Circuit - 5pm Thursdays - a good hit-out! Just turn up and jump on to a group of about your ability. Usual training routine is to form a pace-line taking short turns at the front for a few laps at increasing speed, then a free-for-all lap with a sprint finish…then do it all again!
|Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:19|
- 12 Apr 2014 Nundah Results
- Nick Schultz wins in France!
- 2014 Nicol Jackson Womens Series
- Closeburn ITT 5th April 2014 Results
- 2014 ANZAC 25
- 29 Mar 2014 Nundah Junior Results
- Mar 29 2014 Battle of the Arses Results
- 22nd Mar 14 Lakeside Results
- Interested in becoming active in cycling without getting sweaty??
- 2014 Track Masters National Championships